KHAYALETHU PROJECT is a project of Youth for Christ seeks to appoint a community worker, based in Pietermaritzburg to work 8 hours a day from 8:00 – 16:00. Salary negotiable
Tasks and Duties
- Recruitment of youth into programmes.
- Provision of Mentorship.
- Linking Youth with Trainings and educational institutions.
- Linking Youth with income generation.
- Coordinate of sport and recreation activities for youth.
- Expenditure management.
- Administration duties: Write and submit monthly reports.
To successfully secure this opportunity, you must:
- Must be between the age of 18 – 35 years.
- Be reliable, punctual and friendly.
- Good Knowledge of Ezinketheni, Swapo, Raisethorpe.
- Be able to work during holidays, weekends and after hours if required.
- Minimum of 2-3-year experience in community work/ working with youth
- Matriculation Certificate.
- Demonstration of appropriate morals, values and concern for the well-being of children, youth, families and communities.
- Ability to implement all aspects of trainings and required skills.
- Valid Police Clearance and willingness to undergo a Child Protection Register Check.
Suitable candidate must send his/her CV at HR to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 26 May 2019.
The suitable candidate will commence work on the 2nd of May 2019.