11/30/20 10:36 AM
4x JUNIOR FACILITATORS
06/8/20 11:01 AM
Bridge project of Youth for Christ KZN seeks to employ Full Time 4x Junior
Facilitators in Durban. Salary R5 500.00 per month
Bridge is a project of Youth for Christ KZN seeks to employ Full-time Junior Facilitators
based in Durban.
2x Junior Facilitators
03/12/20 2:27 PM
The Bridge, a project of Youth for Christ KZN seeks to employ Full Time 2x Junior Facilitators in Durban. Salary R5 500.00 per month
The Bridge, a project of Youth for Christ KZN seeks to employ Full-time Junior Facilitators based in Durban.
- Must have grade 12
- Qualification on Child and Youth Care or Social Auxiliary Work will be an added advantage
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be a Christian
- Must be between the age of 18 to 35
- Have good facilitation and counselling skills
- Must have economic strengthening components, vhutshilo curriculums and or let’s talk training
- Previous experience working with AGYW and OVCY
- Understanding of the NGO sector will be an advantage
- Must be able to work in a team context
- Must be able to have integrity and maintaining confidentiality.
02/17/20 3:09 PM
Tennyson House a project of Youth for Christ seeks to appoint a Social Worker, based in Durban to work 8 hours a day from 8:00 – 16:00. Salary is negotiable
Tasks and Duties
- Complete all necessary documents required by departments, and all formal reporting and administration that link the child with the social development.
- Establish the child requirements for documentation (B/C, ID document, etc) and provide assistance to the child in obtaining such documents where the family is not able to.
- Facilitate therapeutic and developmental programmes.
- Conduct assessment of children, family reunification and reintegration.
- Provide counselling to all children in care according to their individual needs.
- Conduct regular child assessment meeting and write reports accordingly.
- Monitor the implementation and the success or failure of programmes for the children as designed according to their individual needs (behaviour change).
- Provide counselling to the family to facilitate their readiness to care for the child at home.
- Organise reunification camps and design camp programme/content in consultation (parents and children)
- Plan to spend money in line with the agreed plan.
- Ensure that money spent is accounted for according to the YFC FINANCIAL POLICIES.
- Ensure that all administration at the centre that the child care worker is responsible for is up to date and in order and filed when completed.
- Complete monthly reports and statistics on time and summit to the project director.
- Formulate and participate in strategic thinking for the project, planning and implementations and evaluation for the project on quarterly bases as DSD required and two times a year by YFC.
- Participate in monthly management meetings and report on social work services.
- Conduct school and home visits
- Supervise child and youth care workers and monitor the day to day work of the centre.
- Ensure compliance with DSD requirements
- Liaise with other stakeholders
To successfully secure this opportunity, you must:
- Be 25 – 45 years
- Have a valid driver’s licence
- Be reliable, punctual and friendly
- Be able to work during holidays, weekends and after hours IF required
- Minimum of one or 2 to 3 years’ experience in social worker
- Matriculation Certificate
- 3-year Diploma/Degree in Social Worker
- Demonstration of appropriate morals, values and concern for the well-being of children, youth, families and communities
- Ability to implement all aspects of trainings and required skills in community work;
- Demonstration of the ability and desire to, supervise, guide and direct children at the Centre to meet their full responsibilities;
- Valid Police Clearance and willingness to undergo a Child Protection Register Check.
Suitable candidates must send their CV to [email protected] no later than Friday 21st February, 2020
Junior Data Capturer
11/7/19 1:48 PM
Bridge project of Youth for Christ KZN seeks to employ a Full Time Junior Data Capture in Durban. Salary R5 500.00 per month and medical allowance
Bridge a project of Youth for Christ KZN seeks to employ Full-time Data Capturer based in Durban.
- Communication skills
- Experience (at least 2 year) in youth ministry and working with Orphans and Vulnerable Children
- Excellent computer and data base articulation skills
- Understanding of the Basic Data base capturing and systems.
- Multi-tasking and Flexibility.
- Extracting Report from the data base skills Writing Skills.
- Understanding of the NGO sector will be an advantage.
- Must have good typing skills
- Must be able to work in a team context
- Must be able to have integrity and keeping confidentiality.
- Responsible for capturing all the verified data into CIBIMS data base.
- Make use of error log sheet during capturing
- Keep records of all the data that had been captured through the computer
- Report writing and listening skills
- Work closely with your M&E officer
- Be involved in an M&E related training.
- Have good understanding of data quality.
An added advantage will be for those who are residing in Durban.
Suitably qualified Christian’s candidates to submit a 3-page CV with motivation letter to HR Department [email protected]
Closing date for applications: 8 November 2019
11/6/19 1:14 PM
The Bridge Project, a project of Youth for Christ in Durban requires the services of a full time experienced driver to work 8 hours a day. Salary Negotiable.
10/29/19 12:36 PM
To Lead and Manage the YFC KZN Centre guided by the three strategic directives of Youth For Christ South Africa to Engage, Equip and Enable young people wherever they are within KZN. The YFC KZN does this through working with Homeless Children, working with and in Schools, and providing Youth Development services and Support services.
Team Manager: Change Agents
10/21/19 8:39 AM
JOB ADVERT: CHANGE AGENTS
Change Agents a project of Youth for Christ seeks to appoint a Team Manager, based in Durban to work 8 hours a day from 8:00 – 16:00. Salary is negotiable
Clinical Champions – BRIDGE PROJECT
06/3/19 4:49 PM
YFC organisations through Bridge Project seeks to employ, x1 Clinical Champions. based in Durban uMgeni to Work 8 hours a day from 8:00 – 16:00.
Must have grade 12
Must be able to work under pressure
Must be a Christian
Should be able to work with young people
Must be between the age of 18 to 35
Understanding of UTT and 95 95 95 cascade
Coping under pressure
HIV/AIDS Counselling course
Assistance Nurse qualification or higher
05/13/19 1:23 PM
The organization seeks to employ an Accountant to be based in our Pietermaritzburg office, KwaZulu Natal to work 8hours a day from 8:00am -16:00pm
About Youth for Christ KZN
Youth for Christ KZN, founded on and guided by Christian values and principles, is a nongovernmental organization with its head office in Pietermaritzburg. The organization operates in two districts of KwaZulu Natal namely uMgungundlovu and eThekwini.